– 1 cup sugar
– 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (and a little extra for greasing the tin)
– 2 1/4 cups flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– The Zest of 1 lemon
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 2/3 cup cold water
– 3 tbsp lemon juice
– 1/2 cup icing sugar
– Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and oil a loaf tin.
– Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon zest together in a large bowl.
– Make a well in the middle and add the oil, lemon juice and cold water, then mix until smooth.
– Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
– While the cake is baking, make the icing by combining the ingredients in a small bowl.
– When the cake is baked, use a knife or fork to make holes all over the top of the cake.
– While the cake is still hot, drizzle over the icing, then allow to cool and enjoy!