The Ultimate Bali Guide
- Expat and tourist area, known for its surf beaches, lots of nice cafe and restaurants, rice fields, some beach clubs, night life and stunnng sunsets.
- Surfing for all levels with less crowded waves.
- Beach clubs with the most popular being Finns Beach Club.
- Plenty of local cafes and beach volleyball along the beach to enjoy the famous Bali sunsets.
- Packed with amazing restaurants and cafes such as Lusa By Suka, Ruko Cafe, BAKED and so many more.
- Lots of Boutique shops along the main streets.
- The Vault and Velvet night clubs.
- Hotels – Lv8, Haven Suites, Oasis.
- Surfing out on the reef for all levels.
- Chilled restaurant/beach clubs like The Lawn.
- Beach volleyball, nice sunsets.
- Restaurant and cafes such as Crate, Warung Local, Nalu Bowls, Roti Canai, Yema and Ithaka.
- Some Boutique shops along the main streets.
- More advanced surfing.
- Restaurant and cafes such as La Brisa, La Baracca, Penny Lane and Shady Shack.
- Less crowded.
- More advanced surfing.
- Cute cafes like Honey., WOODS, Shelter and JIB.
Expat and tourist Area, famous surf, some of the most picturesque beaches in Bali. chilled, less people and traffic, nice temples, good food spots.
- Subulan – walk down the cliff through the caves to the left to find secret beach.
- Dreamland Beach
- Padang Padang – Surf all levels
- Nyang Nyang – very idyllic, our favourite.
- Uluwatu Temple, on a cliff, nice views, local fire dance.
- Single Fin – restaurant/club
- Savaya – day and night club
- Pamilla – day cub
- Sundays – beach club
- The Edge – day club and infinity pool over a cliff.
- Karang Boma Cliff – Nice sunset picnic spot.
- Gravity Suites
- Dream Sea Surf
Inland Tourist Area, surrounded by the Jungle, known and the arts and culture centre of Bali.
- Monkey Forest – Nature reserve and temple complex.
- Kanto Lampo
- Tukad Cepung – cave waterfall
- Campuhan Ridge Walk – sunrise/sunset
- ATV (Quad Biking)
- White Water Rafting
- Casa Curandera – in the jungle, can walk down to a secluded river.
- Lazy cats – cute cafe in the center
Boutique shopping area with restaurants, beach clubs and night clubs.
- Potato Head day and night club.
- Mexicola Night Club
- La Favela Restaurant and Night Club
- Mrs Sippy Day Club – Diving Boards
- Double six
- Doppio Pink Cafe
- Tasty Vegan
Family friendly and elderly location, calm beaches with crystal clear sea and watersports.
- Roti Canai
- Genius Cafe
- Soul on the beach
- Warung Kecil
- Sindu Beach
- Mertasari Beach
- PONOS Yoga Studio on the beach
- Jet Skiing
- Wind Surfing
Overcrowded tourist area with surfing, malls and cheap clubs.
Unless you want a shopping trip at a fancy mall (Beachwalk mall) There is no other reason to waste your time visiting Kuta. It's very overcrowded and filled with trashy clubs.
Luxury tourist resort area, family friendly, idyllic white sand beaches with clear blue seas.
- Jet skiing
- Fly boarding
- Banana boat
- Mt. Batur – Sunrise volcano trekking and hot springs.
- Aling-Aling – 3 waterafalls, 2 you can jump off, 1 you can slide down.
- Leke Leke
- Ulun Danu
- Gate to Heaven
- Tirta Empul – Holy waters temple
- Tulamben Liberty Ship Wreck
- Menjangan Island
- Wanagiri Hidden Hills – Swing over a lake
- Munduk Moding Plantation – Coffee plantation (infinity pool)
- Handara Gate
- Tirta Gangga – Royal Palace
Nusa Lembogan and Ceningan
- Dream Beach
- Devil's Tear
- Broken Beach
- Angel's Billabong
- Kelingking Beach
- Crystal Bay – Walk to the right to discover a secret beach.
- Manta Point – Snorkeling and diving
- Thousand Island Viewpoint – Tree House
- Diamond Beach
- Tembeling Beach, Natural Pool and Forest
- Mount Rinjani
- Kuta – Cute cafes like Kenza and El Bazar
- Tanjung Aan Beach – Reef Surfing
- Selong Belanak – Beginners Surfing and Buffaloes
- South Lombok Hotels – Mango Lodge, Origin.
- Gili Islands – Gili Trawangan (Party Island), Gili Meno (Snorkelling – Underwater Statues) and Gili Air.
Flores and Komodo
- Komodo National Park Tour Including: Manta Point, Padar Island, Pink Beach, Taka Makassar.
- Hotels – Theodor Hotel, Le Pirate Island, Le Pirate Boatel.
- Weekuri Lagoon
- Tarimabang Beach
- Lapopu Waterfall
- Hotel – Sumba Surf Camp