Ingredients: (for 9 servings)
1 cup soft light brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla
1 1/14 cup plain flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 dairy free milk
5 tsp jam
5 tsp peanut butter
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
– To a large bowl, add the brown sugar, coconut oil, vanilla and vegan milk then mix until smooth.
– Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt until every things is combined.
– Randomly dollop the jam and peanut butter over the mixture and use a small, thin knife to swirl together into a nice pattern on the top.
– Add the mixture to a square tin and bake for 20-30 minutes.
– Allow to cool, then cut into 9 even squares.