Ingredients: (the mixture can also be doubled for more fudge)
– 3/4 cup of Coconut cream (Or substitute the cream for any non diary milk)
– 1/3 cup of Sugar
– 200g dark Chocolate
– 1/4 cup of coconut shavings
– Make coconut condensed milk by mixing coconut cream and sugar in a sauce pan on a low heat.
– Mix until all the sugar has dissolved.
– Turn the heat up a little to a low simmer and leave it to simmer (do not stir) until it starts to foam.
– Scoop off the foam carefully and leave to simmer until the mixture has darkened slightly and until it’s reduced by half.
– Make the fudge by adding the chocolate to the pan until it has melted and all the ingredients are combined.
– Pour the mixture into a grease proof tin, sprinkle coconut shavings over the mixture evenly and refrigerate until completely set.