– 2 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute with any oil)
– 1 tsp of salt and pepper
– 1 onion
– 4 cloves of garlic
– 3 tbsp Curry powder
– 1 can of tinned chopped tomatoes
– 4 tbsp tomato purée
– 1 can of coconut milk
– 1 Tin of Chickpeas (can substitute with any kind of tinned beans)
– Heat oil in a large sauce pan
– Add the onions, garlic, salt, pepper and cook until the onions are translucent.
– Then add the curry powder and tomato puree, fry until the spices are cooked though.
– Add the drained chickpeas and stir until all of them are coated.
– Add the tinned tomatoes and coconut milk. Cover and bring to the boil. (Approx 10 minutes)
– Serve with rice and enjoy!