– 350g/3 cups of original Oreos (measure once ground into a powder)
– 370g/1 1/2 cups of milk of choice
– 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
– Mix Oreo powder and baking powder in a bowl.
– Add warm milk and combine
– Blend batter in a blender (optional as long as the cookies are really fine)
– Bake in the oven at 170 degrees celcius for 15 minutes (do not over bake)
Glaze with any vegan chocolate frosting, chocolate or my personal favourite is using my vegan fudge recipe and letting it set out of the fridge which makes the perfect chocolate fudge icing.