– 2 cups/200g of gluten free flour (can also use oat or any other kind of flour)
– 3 large ripe bananas (the riper the better)
– 1 cup/240ml soy milk (or any kind of vegan milk)
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 2 tbsp lemon juice (or lime or any vinegar)
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (Gas mark 4)
– In a small bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
– Whisk in the soy milk and lemon juice until combined.
– In a separate large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
– Then make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and add in the wet ingredients.
– Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
– Add to a loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.