– 3 cups of oats
– 1 pack of dates (soaked for an hour)
– 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
– 1 cup coconut flakes
– 1/4 cup chopped almonds
– 1/4 cup chopped cashews
– 1/4 cup flax seeds (ground)
– 1/4 cup raisins
– A pinch of sea salt (optional)
– 1 tsp cinnamon/vanilla (optional)
– Add the soaked dates, flaxseeds and 1/4 cup of water to a blender and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
– Add the remaining ingredients to a separate bowl and mix until combined.
– Then add the date paste mixture to the bowl and mix until combined.
– Add the mixture to a foil lined tin and flatten with a spoon.
– Put it in the freezer until it is firm enough to cut into squares and then enjoy.