– 3/4 cup of Coconut cream
– 1/3 cup of Sugar
– 200g dark Chocolate
– 1 pack of vegan digestive biscuits
– Make coconut condensed milk by mixing coconut cream and sugar in a sauce pan on a low heat.
– Mix until all the sugar has dissolved.
– Turn the heat up a little to a low simmer and leave it to simmer (do not stir) until it starts to foam.
– Scoop off the foam carefully and leave to simmer until the mixture has darkened slightly and until it’s reduced by half.
– Make the fudge by adding the chocolate to the pan until it has melted and all the ingredients are combined.
– Break up the biscuits into roughly quarters (or leave then whole, its up to you) into a bowl and add the hot fudge mixture and mix until all the biscuits are coated.
– Spoon the mixture into a grease proof tin refrigerate until completely set.