Ingredients: (for 9 servings)
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup creamy, sugar-free peanut butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup vegan milk
1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips/chunks
1/2 tsp sea salt
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
– To a large bowl, add the brown sugar, coconut oil and peanut butter then mix until smooth.
– Add in the vegan milk and mix.
– Fold in the flour until every things is combined.
– Fold in the vegan chocolate chips, sprinkle with sea salt and then add the mixture to a square tin and bake for 25 minutes.
– Allow to cool, then cut into 9 even squares.