– 1/4 cup Coconut oil (or neural oil)
– 1/4 cup Coconut sugar (or soft brown sugar)
– 1/4 cup Coconut syrup (or any other syrup)
– 2 tbsp Cashew milk (or any plant based milk)
– 1/2 cup Cashew flour (or any nut flour)
– 1/2 cup Oat flour
– 1 tsp Sea salt
– 100g Dark chocolate
Toppings – dark chocolate, desiccated coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate sprinkles, cacao nibs, cacao powder or sea salt (all optional)
– heat coconut oil, coconut syrup, coconut sugar and cashew milk in a pan on a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
– Add the dark chocolate and mix until the chocolate has melted.
– Take off the heat and add the sea salt, cashew flour and oat flour.
– Allow dough to cool.
– Once cool enough, roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball.
– Eat as they are or coat in desired toppings and refrigerate.